Welcome to the SCC: We are one of Europe’s biggest consultancy companies in the regulation sphere, a respected partner of the chemical industry, and, for more than 140 experts from different countries, a professional home. Our passion: managing registration and approval procedures for chemicals such as agrochemicals, pesticides, biocides, etc. Our goal: to grow even further, in an international client environment. In the personal, open working culture of a family business that is focused on caring for its team. Located at the heart of the Rhine-Nahe region, alongside nature, but also right next to the vibrant Rhine-Main area. Expand our scientific expertise as
FOOD CHEMIST OR BIOLOGIST (M/F/D) - REGULATORY SCIENCE
What you can expect
- Your path will lead you into a team of experts – and right into our enormous diversity of projects.
- Your task: assessment of residue data of various substances mainly in the fields of plant protection products.
- In collaboration with your colleagues, you will prepare risk assessments, plan/coordinate and monitor studies and assist various regulatory projects.
- Your focus: to obtain approvals for our client’s products in the European market.
What You offer
- Science degree in biology, food chemistry or related scientific disciplines
- Ability to tackle and coordinate complex projects effectively
- A talent for organisation, goal orientation, resistance to stress and awareness of deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills in German and English
What We Offer
- Exciting project work with opportunities for personal development
- Intensive on-the-job training and flexible working hours
- An attractive salary with profit-sharing, bonuses and benefits (company pension plan, food allowance, etc.)
- A very good working atmosphere in a team supported by corporate events and socialising outside of work (not currently because of the Corona Pandemic)
Do you thrive on challenging projects in an interdisciplinary team of ambitious professionals? Then apply online via the link below!
For any questions on job specifics, please contact Dr Monika Hofer (Managing Director, Head of Regulatory Science, Pharma Pre-Clinical),Tel: +49 671 29846-0, firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions relating to the application process, please contact our recruitment partner, HRSC Human Resource
Service and Consulting GmbH, Florian Pistel, Tel: +49 671 7961418-0, email@example.com
SCC Scientific Consulting Company GmbH |
Am Grenzgraben 11 | 55545 Bad Kreuznach | Germany |