Welcome to the SCC family: We are one of Europe’s biggest consultancy companies in the regulation sphere, a respected partner of the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, and, for more than 140 experts from different countries, a professional home. Our passion: managing registration and approval procedures for chemicals such as agrochemicals, pesticides, biocides, etc. as well as for pharmaceuticals and medical devices. Our goal: to grow even further and to open up new areas of business in an international client environment. In the personal, open working culture of a family business that is focused on caring for its team. Located at the heart of the Rhine-Nahe region, alongside nature, but also right next to the vibrant Rhine-Main area. Expand our scientific expertise as
PROJECT MANAGER (M/F/D) - REGULATORY AFFAIRS
What you can expect
- MISSION: You will be a part of our regulatory affairs team and a member in the plant protection department (around 70 people); you manage and coordinate regulatory projects in the area of plant protection (national, EU, international).
- TASK AND YOUR FOCUS: You will be involved in regulatory projects and project management for agrochemicals, you also advise our clients on key regulatory decisions, taking the lead in communicating with the authorities is another task of yours and you lead registration processes to bring plant protection products and active substances to markets.
What You offer
- At least 5 years’ experience in regulatory affairs in plant protection with profound knowledge of the regulatory environment on national and EU level (Reg. (EC) 1107/2009)
- Science degree in natural sciences (agriculture, biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Professional level of German and English with strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills in both languages, any additional language is a plus
- Team Player with a hands on mentality and high customer orientation (internal/external)
- A talent for organization, goal orientation and awareness of deadlines
- BENEFICIAL: Profound knowledge of the regulatory environment in other regions like Asia, legal background (especially in the area agrochemicals), experience with regulatory software tools such as IUCLID
What We Offer
- Opportunities for personal development
- Intensive on-the-job training and flexible working hours
- An attractive salary with profit-sharing, bonuses and benefits (company pension plan, food allowance, etc.)
- A very good working atmosphere in a team supported by corporate events and socializing outside of work
- We are a family-owned company with an open working culture where we take care about our employees with several initiatives
Do you thrive on challenging projects in an interdisciplinary team of ambitious professionals? Then apply online via the link below!
For any questions on job specifics, please contact Dr Dagmar Heibertshausen (Head of Agrochemicals & Biorationals and Regulatory Science), Tel: +49 671 29846-0, email@example.com
For questions relating to the application process, please contact our recruitment partner, HRSC Human Resource
Service and Consulting GmbH, Florian Pistel, Tel: +49 671 7961418-0, firstname.lastname@example.org
SCC Scientific Consulting Company GmbH |
Am Grenzgraben 11 | 55545 Bad Kreuznach | Germany |