Welcome to the SCC: We are one of Europe’s biggest consultancy companies in the regulation sphere, a respected partner of the chemical industry, and, for more than 140 experts from different countries, a professional home. Our passion: managing registration and approval procedures for chemicals such as agrochemicals, pesticides, biocides, etc. Our goal: to grow even further, in an international client environment. In the personal, open working culture of a family business that is focused on caring for its team. Located at the heart of the Rhine-Nahe region, alongside nature, but also right next to the vibrant Rhine-Main area.
We are looking for a specialist, who can expand our scientific expertise as
SOCIO-ECONOMIC AND MARKET ANALYSIS SPECIALIST (M/F/D)
What you can expect
- Your path is taking you into a company of currently 140 people – and right into our enormous diversity of projects.
- Your mission: Helping our customers understand the economic impact and value of their products in Europe and the rest of the world
- Your task: Retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format to understand and report on the socio-economic impact and the market potential for the products of our customers.
- Your focus: Translating the world of economics to the world of regulations for our customers
What You offer
- Science degree in environmental economics, finance or related scientific disciplines
- Affinity with "big data", business intelligence and analytics tools
- Detail oriented, with a passion to break down complex problems, and a strong will to get things done and deliver results
- Ability to tackle and coordinate complex projects effectively
- A talent for organisation, goal orientation and awareness of deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills in German and English
What We Offer
- Opportunities for personal development
- Intensive on-the-job training and flexible working hours
- An attractive salary with profit-sharing, bonuses and benefits (company pension plan, food allowance, etc.)
- A very good working atmosphere in a team supported by corporate events and socialising outside of work (not currently because of the Corona Pandemic)
Do you thrive on challenging projects in an interdisciplinary team of ambitious professionals? Then apply online via the link below!
For any questions on job specifics, please contact Dr Martin Weiser (Managing Director),
Tel: +49 671 29846-0, firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions relating to the application process, please contact our recruitment partner, HRSC Human Resource
Service and Consulting GmbH, Florian Pistel, Tel: +49 671 7961418-0, email@example.com
SCC Scientific Consulting Company GmbH |
Am Grenzgraben 11 | 55545 Bad Kreuznach | Germany |