Welcome to the SCC-family: We are one of Europe’s biggest consultancy companies in the regulation sphere, a respected partner of the chemical industry, and, for more than 160 experts from different countries, a professional home. Our passion: managing registration and approval procedures for chemicals such as agrochemicals, pesticides, biocides, etc. Our goal: to grow even further, in an international client environment. In the personal, open working culture of a family business that is focused on caring for its team. Located at the heart of the Rhine-Nahe region, alongside nature, but also right next to the vibrant Rhine-Main area. Expand our scientific expertise as
SENIOR ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENTIST (M/F/D) - GROUP LEADER
What you can expect
- Your path is taking you into the department “Biocides” into a team of currently 25 people – and right into our enormous diversity of projects.
- As a Group Leader you have the responsibility for currently 4 people.
- Your task: with your team you will assess data on environmental fate and behavior and ecotoxicity of active substances and biocidal products.
- Your mission: in collaboration with your colleagues you will prepare environmental exposure and risk assessments, plan/coordinate studies and leading various regulatory projects.
- Your focus: to obtain approvals/authorisations for our client’s active substances/biocidal products in the European and global markets.
What You offer
- Science degree in natural sciences (e.g. environmental scientists, geographers, agricultural scientists, geoscientists or related scientific disciplines)
- First leadership experience and at least 8 years’ experience in the sphere of environmental fate modelling in the regulatory field (ideally in the field of biocides)
- Character traits: team spirit, leadership skills, a self-reliant work style and a pronounced hands-on mentality
- Ability to tackle and coordinate complex issues effectively
- A talent for organisation, goal orientation and awareness of timelines
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English, excellent German command is an asset
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours as well as the possibility of mobile working
- Intensive on-the-job training and opportunities for personal and professional development
- An appreciative working environment
- An attractive salary with profit-sharing, bonuses and benefits (company pension plan, food allowance, etc.)
- A very good working atmosphere in a team supported by corporate events and socialising outside of work (currently only limited possible because of the corona pandemic)
Do you thrive on challenging projects in an interdisciplinary team of ambitious professionals? Then apply online via the link below!
For any questions on job specifics, please contact Dr Martina Galler (Head of Biocides),
Tel: +49 671 29846-0, firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions relating to the application process, please contact our recruitment partner, HRSC Human Resource
Service and Consulting GmbH, Florian Pistel, Tel: +49 671 7961418-0, email@example.com
SCC Scientific Consulting Company GmbH |
Am Grenzgraben 11 | 55545 Bad Kreuznach | Germany |
Click here to print the job advertisement