Welcome to the SCC-family: We are one of Europe’s biggest consultancy companies in the regulation sphere, a respected partner of the chemical, biotechnological and pharmaceutical industry, and, for more than 160 experts from different countries, a professional home. Our passion: managing registration and approval procedures for chemicals and biologicals such as agrochemicals and biorationals, biocides, etc. as well as for pharmaceuticals and medical devices. Our goal: to grow even further and to open up new areas of business in an international client environment. In the personal, open working culture of a family business that is focused on caring for its team. Located at the heart of the Rhine-Nahe region, alongside nature, but also right next to the vibrant Rhine-Main area.
Expand our scientific expertise as
SENIOR TOXICOLOGIST (M/F/D)
BAD KREUZNACH / BERLIN / REMOTE
What you can expect
- Your path is taking you into a team of currently fifteen toxicologists with a focus on plant protection products – and right into our enormous diversity of projects.
- From the beginning, we will hand you responsibility for concrete approval projects as well as for leading the colleagues involved and taking care of our international clients.
- Your task will be planning and coordinating the creation of regulatory dossiers/toxicology section for Europe-wide approval of active substances and plant protection products with your colleagues – in close dialogue with the industry, authorities and research institutions.
- You will prepare state-of-the-art toxicological hazard assessments, risk assessments and expert statements, evaluate potential endocrine effects, plan/coordinate studies and engage in various regulatory projects.
- Your focus will be to obtain approvals for our client’s products in the European market.
What You offer
- Science degree in toxicology
- At least 5 years’ experience including technical leadership in toxicology and in the sphere of regulation (with a focus on plant protection or biocides)
- Ideally additional qualification as a certified expert in toxicology
- Ability to tackle and coordinate complex toxicological issues effectively
- A talent for organization, goal orientation and scheduling awareness
- Readiness to develop personal and professional competencies
- Strong communication and presentation skills in German and English
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours as well as the possibility of mobile working
- Job Bike
- Intensive on-the-job training and opportunities for personal and professional development
- An appreciative working environment
An attractive salary with profit-sharing, bonuses and benefits (company pension plan, food allowance, etc.)
- A very good working atmosphere in a team supported by corporate events and socialising outside of work
Do you thrive on challenging projects in an interdisciplinary team of ambitious professionals? Then apply online via the link below!
For any questions on job specifics, please contact Dr Dagmar Heibertshausen (Head of Agriculture Regulatory & Scientific Affairs), Tel: +49 671 29846-0, firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions relating to the application process, please contact our HR-Team, Tel: +49 671 7961418-0, email@example.com
SCC Scientific Consulting Company GmbH |
Am Grenzgraben 11 | 55545 Bad Kreuznach | Germany |