Welcome to the SCC-family: We are one of Europe’s biggest consultancy companies in the regulation sphere, a respected partner of the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, and, for more than 160 experts from different countries, a professional home. Our passion: Our passion: managing registration and approval procedures for agrochemicals and biorationals, chemicals, biocides as well as pharmaceuticals and medical devices. Our goal: to grow even further and to open up new areas of business in an international client environment. In the personal, open working culture of a family business that is focused on caring for its team. Located at the heart of the Rhine-Nahe region, alongside nature, but also right next to the vibrant Rhine-Main area.
Expand our scientific expertise as
TOXICOLOGIST (M/F/D) - REGULATORY AFFAIRS
BAD KREUZNACH /BERLIN
What you can expect
- Your path is taking you into a team of currently 17 people – and right into our enormous diversity of projects.
- Your task: development of testing strategies, planning and monitoring of studies, assessment of toxicological properties of chemicals, performance of human health risk assessments, preparation of expert statements and registration dossiers in close dialogue with the industry, authorities and research institutions.
- Your mission: to actively participate in toxicological and regulatory projects.
- Your focus: to obtain and defend registrations for our clients’ products mainly under the EU REACH regulation but also worldwide.
What You offer
- Science degree in toxicology, biochemistry, biology, food chemistry, life science or related scientific disciplines
- Ideally additional qualification as a Certified Expert for Toxicology
- Preferably at least 2-3 years’ experience in toxicology and in sphere of regulation (with a focus on industrial chemicals)
- Ability to tackle and coordinate complex issues effectively
- Preferably knowledge of EU REACH, the IUCLID software and exposure assessment models like CHESAR, ART or Stoffenmanager
- Ability to tackle and coordinate complex projects effectively
- Talent for organisation, goal orientation and awareness of deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills in German and English
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours as well as the possibility of mobile working
- Job Bike
- Intensive on-the-job training and opportunities for personal and professional development
- An appreciative working environment
An attractive salary with profit-sharing, bonuses and benefits (company pension plan, food allowance, etc.)
- A very good working atmosphere in a team supported by corporate events and socialising outside of work
Do you thrive on challenging projects in an interdisciplinary team of ambitious professionals? Then apply online via the link below!
For any questions on job specifics, please contact Dr Thomas Roth (Head of Chemicals), Tel: +49 671 29846-0, email@example.com
For questions relating to the application process, please contact our HR-Team, Tel: +49 671 7961418-0, firstname.lastname@example.org
SCC Scientific Consulting Company GmbH |
Am Grenzgraben 11 | 55545 Bad Kreuznach | Germany |