Welcome to the SCC: We are one of Europe’s biggest consultancy companies in the regulation sphere, a respected partner of the chemical industry, and, for more than 140 experts from different countries, a professional home. Our passion: managing registration and approval procedures for chemicals such as agrochemicals, pesticides, biocides, etc. Our goal: to grow even further, in an international client environment. In the personal, open working culture of a family business that is focused on caring for its team. Located at the heart of the Rhine-Nahe region, alongside nature, but also right next to the vibrant Rhine-Main area. Expand our scientific expertise as
TOXICOLOGIST (M/F/D) – REGULATORY AFFAIRS
What you can expect
- Your path is taking you into a team of currently ten toxicologists – and right into our enormous diversity of projects
- Your mission: planning studies and preparing dossiers in close dialogue with the industry, authorities and research institutions.
- Your task: assessment of toxicological properties of chemicals and performance of human health risk assessments.
- Your focus: to obtain and defend registrations for our clients’ products mainly under the EU REACH and medical device regulation but also worldwide.
What You offer
- Science degree in toxicology, biochemistry, biology, food chemistry, life science or related scientific disciplines
- Preferably at least 5 years’ experience in toxicology and in the sphere of regulation (with a focus on industrial chemicals and/or medical devices)
- Ideally additional qualification as a Certified Expert for Toxicology
- Preferably knowledge of EU REACH, the IUCLID software and/or ISO 10993 standards for biocompatibility evaluation of medical devices.
- Ability to tackle and coordinate complex projects effectively
- A talent for organisation, goal orientation and awareness of deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills in German and English
What We Offer
- Exciting project work with opportunities for personal development
- Intensive on-the-job training and flexible working hours
- An attractive salary with profit-sharing, bonuses and benefits (company pension plan, food allowance, etc.)
- A very good working atmosphere in a team supported by corporate events and socialising outside of work (not currently because of the Corona Pandemic)
Do you thrive on challenging projects in an interdisciplinary team of ambitious professionals? Then apply online via the link below!
For any technical questions, please contact Dr Thomas Roth (Head of Chemicals/REACH, Consumer Products, Cosmetics, F&F),
Tel: +49 671 29846-0, firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions relating to the application process, please contact our recruitment partner, HRSC Human Resource
Service and Consulting GmbH, Florian Pistel, Tel: +49 671 7961418-0, email@example.com
SCC Scientific Consulting Company GmbH |
Am Grenzgraben 11 | 55545 Bad Kreuznach | Germany |