Welcome to the SCC-family: We are one of Europe’s biggest consultancy companies in the regulation sphere, a respected partner of the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, and, for more than 160 experts from different countries, a professional home. Our passion: managing registration and approval procedures for chemicals such as agrochemicals, pesticides, biocides, etc. as well as for pharmaceuticals and medical devices. Our goal: to grow even further and to open up new areas of business in an international client environment. In the personal, open working culture of a family business that is focused on caring for its team. Located at the heart of the Rhine-Nahe region, alongside nature, but also right next to the vibrant Rhine-Main area.
Expand our scientific expertise as
TOXICOLOGIST (M/F/D) – REGULATORY SCIENCE
What you can expect
- Your path is taking you into a team of currently fifteen toxicologists – and right into our enormous diversity of projects
- Your task: assessment of toxicological properties of various substances mainly in the fields of plant protection and biocides
- In collaboration with your colleagues you will prepare risk assessments, evaluate potential endocrine effects, plan/coordinate studies and engage in various regulatory projects.
- Your focus: to obtain approvals for our client’s products in the European market.
What You offer
- Science degree in toxicology or life science. Desirable would be practice or specialization in toxicology
- At least 5 years’ experience in toxicology and in the sphere of regulation (with a focus on plant protection or biocides)
- Ideally additional qualification as a certified expert in toxicology
- Ability to tackle and coordinate complex toxicological issues effectively
- A talent for organisation, goal orientation and awareness of deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills in German and English
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours as well as the possibility of mobile working
- Intensive on-the-job training and opportunities for personal and professional development
- An appreciative working environment
- An attractive salary with profit-sharing, bonuses and benefits (company pension plan, food allowance, etc.)
- A very good working atmosphere in a team supported by corporate events and socialising outside of work (currently only limited possible because of the corona pandemic)
Do you thrive on challenging projects in an interdisciplinary team of ambitious professionals? Then apply online via the link below!
For any questions on job specifics, please contact Dr Dagmar Heibertshausen (Head of Agriculture Regulatory & Scientific Affairs), Tel: +49 671 29846-0, firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions relating to the application process, please contact our recruitment partner, HRSC Human Resource
Service and Consulting GmbH, Florian Pistel, Tel: +49 671 7961418-0, email@example.com
SCC Scientific Consulting Company GmbH |
Am Grenzgraben 11 | 55545 Bad Kreuznach | Germany |