Welcome to the SCC-family: We are one of Europe’s biggest consultancy companies in the regulation sphere, a respected partner of the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, and, for more than 160 experts from different countries, a professional home. Our passion: Our passion: managing registration and approval procedures for agrochemicals and biorationals, chemicals, biocides as well as pharmaceuticals and medical devices. Our goal: to grow even further and to open up new areas of business in an international client environment. In the personal, open working culture of a family business that is focused on caring for its team. Located at the heart of the Rhine-Nahe region, alongside nature, but also right next to the vibrant Rhine-Main area.
Expand our scientific expertise as
TOXICOLOGIST/BIOLOGIST/CHEMIST/MEDIC (M/F/D) REGULATORY AFFAIRS – MEDICAL DEVICES
BAD KREUZNACH / BERLIN
What you can expect
- Your path is taking you into a growing team – and right into our diversity of projects.
- Your task: Preparation of documents for conformity assessments (risk assessments, biological evaluations, clinical evaluations, etc.) of all types of medical devices
- Your mission: In collaboration with your colleagues, you will perform literature and database searches, identify and appraise pertinent data and advise our customers. You will prepare parts of the technical documentation according to current regulations, standards and guidance documents, while being engaged in various regulatory projects.
- Your focus: to obtain approvals/certifications for our client’s medical devices
What You offer
- Science degree in medicine/biology/chemistry/toxicology or related scientific disciplines
- Knowledge in the sphere of toxicological tests, clinical research methodology, information management and regulatory requirements
- Preferably at least 5 years’ experience in medical device regulatory affairs
- Confident use of relevant databases and current office programs
- Ability to tackle and coordinate complex issues effectively
- A talent for organisation, goal orientation and awareness of deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours as well as the possibility of mobile working
- Job Bike
- Intensive on-the-job training and opportunities for personal and professional development
- An appreciative working environment
An attractive salary with profit-sharing, bonuses and benefits (company pension plan, food allowance, etc.)
- A very good working atmosphere in a team supported by corporate events and socialising outside of work
Do you thrive on challenging projects in an interdisciplinary team of ambitious professionals? Then apply online via the link below!
For any questions on job specifics, please contact Dr Alexander Theis (Senior Manager/Team Lead Technical Documentation and Regulatory Affairs), Tel: +49 671 29846-0, email@example.com
For questions relating to the application process, please contact our HR-Team, Tel: +49 671 7961418-0, firstname.lastname@example.org
SCC Scientific Consulting Company GmbH |
Am Grenzgraben 11 | 55545 Bad Kreuznach | Germany |